1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sunken Temple Run

Discussion in 'Stratics Guild - Alliance - Vek'nilash' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone up for this dungeon run?

We had a fairly successful ZF run last week and next one up would appear to be ST.

Again this would be aimed at the higher end characters in the guild but i dont see why we cant run some of the lower end ones too to help out the others?

Thoughts?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm up for a ST run. I'm also happy to run any chars through lower end dungeons. Miaari just hit 50, but I have a 56 hunter that's not in the guild who can help as well.

3. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I need to do Sunken Temple now, too.

If it came down to it I can probably get some friends to help out like I did with ZF.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=00008B>What level would I need to be? I'm all the way up to 38 so far.
    </font color=00008B>

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hurry up and get to 50, i am sure we can help you out if you need [​IMG]
    Be nice to have another higher healer [​IMG]

6. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hurry up and get to 50, i am sure we can help you out if you need [​IMG]
    Be nice to have another higher healer [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point I'm thinking we need a tank more than anything [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sure Kellogg has one of those somewhere.. he's got 234875623 different characters on this server alone [​IMG]

We just need to help level him up. Or any other guildmate who'd like the help for that matter!

8. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Speaking of higher levels taking lower levels through...

I would mind some higher level help taking Eldorian through the Stockades sometime [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

i will have Perc or one of my other guys through, just give me a shout [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure Kellogg has one of those somewhere.. he's got 234875623 different characters on this server alone [​IMG]

We just need to help level him up. Or any other guildmate who'd like the help for that matter!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color=00008B>Closest to a tank I've got are a Hunter (lvl 30) and a Shaman (lvl 24ish). But I've never tanked either of them or any other character.
    </font color=00008B>

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Speaking of higher levels taking lower levels through...

I would mind some higher level help taking Eldorian through the Stockades sometime [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color=00008B>I can try to take him through on Blalok.
    </font color=00008B>

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Any idea when we can join up to run this?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to say that this was a huge quest and all the dangerous small snakes that caused us the biggest problem were vanquished!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Snakes must die!!

15. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

*Insert obligatory curse ladden remark about being sick of snakes in this instance*