1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunken Treasure Loot Question

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Beddo, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Beddo

Beddo Guest

I'm getting a feel as to what weapons may have a chance of selling from SOS loot. (Not many)

I would like to know what jewelry to hang on to.

I get interesting combinations like swordmanship and reduced regeant cost, but sometimes I get a +9 taming +8 vet. What about stat increases, is +4 STR, INT, STAM worth keeping? Some have +6 bonus to attributes plus a few resists. Is there a guide to look at?

After a few solo dungeon crawls, I realise how nice Night Sight would be so I consider that a good thing to have on a ring or bracelet.

Any advice on fished up loot would help.

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Unfortunatly i dont think your gna get many sales on +6 and 8's, I dont know much about fished up loot intensity but in general, the biggest sellers are for pvp.

So things with +skill(+15) (as high as possible) HCI(15%), DCI(15%), DI(25%), LMC(8%), FC(1)/FCR(3), EP(25%), SDI(10or12%) and Stat bonuses(7 i think), but not just one of those things...to be honest not even 3 (unless i suppose HCI 15/dci15/DI 25) they all need to be near maxes shown in brackets. Some allowances may be made depending on the persons template and suit at teh time...

Having said all that...I know SFA about pricing items :p
  3. Beddo

Beddo Guest

That helps a bunch. I will keep some of the better pieces around for anyone low level that I may encounter.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I got either a ring or a bracelet once, with 29 total skill points, FC 1 and some LMC out of an SOS chest. The three skills were Swords, tactics, and Chivalry - and I found the matching piece (other jewelry piece, also +29, so between them they totalled +20 Chiv, +19 Swords & +19 tactics) on a vendor, walking home from the trip. Until the change that required real tactics skill for special moves, they were my melee T-hunter's jewelry (and put me over 800 total skill points, with only Chiv under GM, my swords at modified 120, and cart/LP/anatomy/tactics/parry/healing all GM)