1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Philstone, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Philstone

Philstone Guest

I quit the game a while ago i was not known here but this place is the only contact i have with the game. I was in the guild Chain Of Command Or CC a pvm guild i don't expect anyone to remember it.

Anyways i was wondering if someone could fill me in on whats been going on with the game. I quit about a week after they released the super dragons.

Anything special happen after that??

2. Saleena

Saleena Guest

They started up the tokonu minor artifacts again..but other then that its the same ol same ol.
  3. There was the great famine, then the drought oh and cant forget the massive revert back to 1999!

Welcome back :D
  4. Deprave

Deprave Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2008
    Oh I'd be rocking some old school pre ren people massively. I'm like the original mass murderer.