1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

super dragon hp & fire breath

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by wwktam, Feb 17, 2008.

1. wwktam

wwktam Guest

someone told me more hp higher damage of fire breath, is it true?
    how abt str? will it affect anything?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, a monsters breath weapon is tied directly to it's HP. The higher the HP the more damage a breath weapon does. STR effects the damage done by the mele attack.

3. These new dragons seem to have thresholds where their firebreath is stronger. I had one that was 30% dead... it breathed fire on me and I shrugged off the damage. When the dragon regenerated up to around 50% it breathed on me and I got hit HARD.

I'm not sure that other firebreathing creatures work like this or if there are just HP thresholds in the firebreath equation. I'm also not sure if the base damage on the creature impacts the fire breath or what. All I know is the breath damage increases dramatically at certain points of health.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

954 hp does about 185.7 damage base before resistances are considered (55 against 70 fire resist)