1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Super dragon vs. AW

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Detharleon, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

hi there,

I should be able to solo an AW with just my super dragon and peace right or do you really need discord thrown in there to make it work? never played with them before and I dont recall how often they jump around or if they are the kind of critters that would happily teleport on top of me ignoring the dragon.

edit: I should qualify, 120music/peace/vet. really just wondering if I'll survive long enough to test out the 1495 luck suit I'd be wearing :p

thanks.

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You shouldn't have any problem whatsoever with ancient wyrms. Even buffed they are no match for a greater dragon with a tamer that has vet. And as far as I know they won't switch targets.

3. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Even paragon AW are cake.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Greater dragons easily kill yamadons, but require a bit of healing. This is difficult because you and they get poisoned a lot.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Targeted Peace is difficult to hit on an AW, even at 120/120, and making it stick is mostly futile. Probably best to simply go in hard and focus on vetting. I think AW's are fairly stupid; they attack the first thing they see so just make sure that's not you.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Targeted Peace is difficult to hit on an AW, even at 120/120, and making it stick is mostly futile. Probably best to simply go in hard and focus on vetting. I think AW's are fairly stupid; they attack the first thing they see so just make sure that's not you.

7. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I camped the AW at comassion in ish for a few hours. NP I hate when they run but I was all chived up with the proper Blackthorns Kryss. So they droped quite fast. The paragons dont run and that helps a ton!

8. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I camped the AW at comassion in ish for a few hours. NP I hate when they run but I was all chived up with the proper Blackthorns Kryss. So they droped quite fast. The paragons dont run and that helps a ton!