1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Super PvP Temp?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Oct 18, 2008.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

120 Fencing
    120 stealth
    120 ninja
    100 hiding
    90 tact
    60 tracking
    100 poison

stealth to the target and dismount them hit them whit Death Strike then Dp them and run them down whit a kryss armor ignoring, and when they cure just throw shurikens

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ok...why tracking? And why only 90 tactics? And how do you heal?

3. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Stratics Veteran

90 tact for useing specials, 60 tracking for more damage to ds, and healing will come whit pots and confidense wont need more healing than that.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, well, you really do not need 120 stealth, it kind of a waste to take it that far. 80 works just fine and so does 100. Don't bother taking stealth above 100. You can add the 20 points to tactics and whatever else. Take a peak into the thief forums to get more clarity on stealth.

5. PrimalFear

PrimalFear Guest

Where's the bush? You kinda need bush for confidence.

6. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Stratics Veteran

the stealth boosts my damage of ds i will be able to to up to 50 damage whit ds if i track them and thats not bad :thumbup1:

7. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Stratics Veteran

oh yes lol i was thinking on my template iam useing now sorry, but pots will anyway be enough they wont be able to hit you much if they havet got 120 bush 120 parry 45 dci

8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Trust me, pots wont be enough. They have a timer between using them now if I remember correctly. It might work 1v1, but chances are someone else will be attacking you while you're chasing down the other one.

9. Garrett

Garrett Guest

If you really want a decent ninja template, I would strongly recommend just going basic:

100 hiding
    100 stealth
    120 fencing
    120 ninjitsu
    90 tactics
    90 healing
    100 anatomy

That is probably the best way to go; 120 stealth only gives you three more damage with your DS... and tracking isn't worth the effort unless you have it GM and are able to follow your opponent for a minute or two. As for the above template, I personally have been using it since SE came out and haven't felt a need to change it yet.

10. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

You will need stealth alot higher if your human. You get revealed pasivly alot more often as human. Human with all those points will also get a bigger speical move mana cost beifit. Hard to tell which way to go. Id say human and extra stealth 100 min 110 is good 120 perfection.

11. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Well i think the point of this temp is the chose your opponent and time your strike. It should work great in a skilled set of hands.

But over all run amok ffa pvp on a near contant basis, No its got a few big holes.

12. Shot

Shot Guest

how you gonna do confidence without bushido?