1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

super quick question

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by sinalong, Sep 27, 2008.

1. sinalong

sinalong Guest

When is the best time to get a responce from a ingame gm and please dont say none :)
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    I find that because most if not all ingame gms are usa based then the best time would be like uk/europa time minus -5 to 8 hours ....

So i would say early afternoon to early evening uk/europe time

I have had sevaral gm responses within 20 minutes in this time frame...very helpfull too on all occasions....its a mith that u cant get a gm to help u juist need to hit the usa playtime mate
  3. sinalong

sinalong Guest

Thank u, how do u reply to chat with a gm tried \ and /
  4. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

I called gm recently, he answered in 3 hours, but he was helpful.
  5. sinalong

sinalong Guest

Got a reply in the end, thanks 2 all
  6. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    Grrr, that last bit drives me NUTS. If you run an international, multi time zone game, is it really too damned much to NOT have your tech/ingame support running on one time zone only? I paged a GM at 7.30pm GMT on Friday night and was 20th in the queue. When I finally gave up and went to bed at 1.30am GMT, I had only gotten to 9th. It's absolutely ridiculous that a large percentage of players get substandard service because they live in a different time zone to the people that run the game. It's also extremely insulting.