1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SUPER RARES AUCTION RESULTS

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nails Warstein, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Bidders please contact me about your winnings. People who were outbid last minute please contact me, you are now the 2nd highest bidders, but not yet out of luck. You will be given an opportunity as per my rules to outbid last minute bidders. I can give you their ICQ or you can barter through me. I want you all to be aware of each other so everyone knows that everything is on the level. Honesty? How refreshing. I did this because not everyone can be available when the auction ended. Its not like eBay where you can place an unknown bid of high you are willing to go, even though I wish it were.

All the items are on Catskills, and I will also place some stuff for sale on my Vendors in Luna. The auction for these items will end Sunday November 4th, 2007 at 6:00 PM Pacific time. The auction will not end early. The two highest bidders will be given a last chance opportunity to outbid each other, only them. There are no buy outs or reserves unless expressed otherwise. I will accept gold valued at $1.50/million and cash by Western Union and Verified PayPal Accounts. I may or may not ask to speak to the winners over the phone. If for some reason I do not receive payment by November 7th from non-paying bidders, I will award the next highest bidder only. If they cannot pay, the items will be placed on my vendors for buy out prices. If I receive a bid from someone that concerns you as a scammer, please send me a private message here or over ICQ. Thank you!

<u>These Following Are the Final Results from my Auction</u>

2 Cooked Birds (light purplish look raw) - 250k by Trey
    1000 Diamond Jewelry Set (three different necklaces, earrings, ring, bracelet) - $5 by WintersKnight SOLD
    A Bottle of Wine - Dark Purple Color - 5 Million by Mileena SOLD
    A Bottle of Yew Wine - 15 million by Mileena SOLD
    A Bronze Clockwork Battle Chicken (no longer takes commands) 265 Million by Treyster
    A Deed for a Vendor named Aiella - 2 million by Trey
    A Deed for a Vendor named Jethro - 2 million by Trey
    A Robe Sewn by Samantha (blessed) - 7.5 Million by Stumpy SOLD
    A Ship Claim Ticket - 8 million by Trey
    A Silk Sash Awarded to the Last Man Standing (blessed) black - $175 by DVI SOLD
    A Tattered Deviously Drawn Map for somewhere in Illshenar x 4 - $14 for all illshenar Maps by DVI SOLD
    Bowl of Crane Soup - 25 Million by Mileena SOLD
    Bread Loaf (blue color) - $2 by Samah Sartan
    Complete Set of Potted Plants (five total) - $6 by Vertebrae SOLD
    Empty Vials (true rare, not alchemy crafted) $12 by Trey
    Full Vial Rack (true rare, not alchemy crafted) $12 by Trey
    Grasses (255 stones in a box) - 4 Million by Trey
    Green Arrow - $2 by Samah Sartan
    Hair Dye (dark green) - $1 by WintersKnight SOLD
    Hair Dye (red color) - $1 by WintersKnight SOLD
    Hair Dye (dark gray) - $1 by WintersKnight SOLD
    Hooded Shroud of Shadows - 3.4 Million by Trey
    Hourglass (Animated, not gargoyle craftable by alchemy, true rare) - $25 by WintersKnight SOLD
    I died in the Deepest Darkest Dungeon free for all and all I got was this shirt (very few exist) - $33 by Samah Sartan
    I participated in the Great Lakes Contest Extravaganza (Robe) - $22 by DVI
    I Stole This Necklace (blue) - 32 million by Mileena SOLD
    Member of the Royal Britannian Guard (Atlantic Purple) - $4.00 by Samah Sartan
    Member of the Royal Britannian Guard (Oceania Violet) - $5.00 by Samah Sartan
    Member of the Royal Britannian Guard (Sonoma Red) - $1.50 by Samah
    Sartan
    Royal Guard Inquisitor Cloak (blessed) (Red) (only 3 exist) - now $100 by Trey
    Open Book (facing east) 12 Million by Mileena SOLD
    Open Book (facing south) 12 Million by Mileena SOLD
    Open Book (facing south) 12 Million by Mileena SOLD
    Orange Feathers x 2 - $1 by WintersKnight SOLD
    Neon Beard Dye (green bottle) - $7 by Samah Sartan
    Neon Hair Dye (green bottle) - $7 by Samah Sartan
    Neon Pink Map (few exist) - $40 by DVI SOLD
    Partisan of Chaos (Dark Gray sash) - 8 million by Trey
    Pixie Dust - (blue spilled flour like graphic) - $55 by Vertebrae SOLD
    Pixie Statue - Second Place Grand Tourney (Silver Statue) - 60 million by Stumpyeob SOLD
    Pixie Statue – Third Place Grand Tourney (Bronze Statue) - $50 by Samah Sartan
    Servant of Tal'Keesh - (blue robe, not shroud) 28 Million by UmphreesMcGee/Phishead over ICQ SOLD
    Sixth Place Champion Finalist of the Britain Horse Races (Red Sash) $70 by DVI SOLD
    Ship Model - 5 Million per by Trey
    Ship Model - 7 Million per Mileena SOLD
    Sigil Purple Sandals - 1 Million gold by TinTin SOLD
    Sigil Purple Spellbooks - $1 by WintersKnight SOLD
    Singing Ball - $35 by Samah Sartan
    The 3rd Balhae Duel Event Fighter (glacial staff) - 35 Million by Bill420 SOLD
    To My Love, Spydee (ring, blessed) - 5 million by Stumpyeob SOLD
    Valek's Diamonds x 2 (large diamond graphic) - $4 by Samah Sartan
    Valorite Plate Armor which reads "Crafted by the Power of the Seed - exceptional" GM Seer Armor (Chest, Arms, Gorget) - $60 by DVI SOLD

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Is that all? Lol.

I gotta say I would be really interested in seeing this when its done.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I know Xel Naga was selling a calm, subdue, etc, I can't recall if it was the full set or only 3 out of the 4. They're located on LS in his Luna house at the North Gate. You can view his post for price info,etc.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Exceptional Robe Crafted by Relvinian 250 Luck

I've heard this was lost to a banned account as well....

5. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Staff of Lich King was gone by my mistake(deleted my char with it and some other rare items half years ago).......

[/ QUOTE ]

*ignores that he read that*

6. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What about the skull mask? or do you have one already?

Also the shirt

[​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

A Spellbook Covered with Gargish Runes

[/ QUOTE ]

You can scratch that one from your wish-list. Not for sale [​IMG]

8. Nails Warstein

Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Yeah Ouch! Worst rare I lost by accident was when I was coming from the MOA on GL with a newbie character who just paid for a set of rare holiday statues in an all black wooden box... mounted my horse, but then got killed by a wandering set of undead from Vesper cemetery then my computer crashed. This was in the days before insurance. I think I lost 25 million when it was still worth $9 - $12 per million.

9. Nails Warstein

Yeah I figured that, but that won't make my envy go away.

10. Nails Warstein

This is my understanding as well, but over the past free two weeks many banned accounts were accessible, so it is very possible that a few lost items may return if they were kept on characters or in their bank boxes.

11. Nails Warstein

Yes I have the skull mask, and I think its common enough. I have quite a few Event items not listed here from Manticore's sticky list. However I didn't want to post what I have just in case there is an extra floating around of something I wouldn't mind having more than one of. Old quest items and rares I might have forgot about would be most desireable. Otherwise that list states what I am looking for most of all. There are also a few Royal Guard items I need, mainly the clothing type like the doublet, surcoat, Lt. Stat sash, stat boots, books, and the royal explorer clothing. I think I have all the royal guard weapons and sheild that were released. I would be pleasantly surprised to find that I overlooked something.

12. Nails Warstein

Regardless what shard I am on, the head belongs with the rest of the collection where it can be on display for the whole game to see. If, and only if the head were being held on to for selfish petty reasons because that is an absurd reason. I could sell the collection to anyone back in LS, but since I traded very valueable items for the 14 unique pieces I have, I wouldn't considered offers lower than $2,500 or 5 billion gold. However my Halloween Wax Museum would be greatly disappointed.

Thinking about Wax, I guess more wax rares would be good. I can make classic statues with my vet rewards of wolfman, vampire, frankenstein, the mummy, so on and so forth.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Regardless what shard I am on, the head belongs with the rest of the collection where it can be on display for the whole game to see. If, and only if the head were being held on to for selfish petty reasons because that is an absurd reason. I could sell the collection to anyone back in LS, but since I traded very valueable items for the 14 unique pieces I have, I wouldn't considered offers lower than $2,500 or 5 billion gold. However my Halloween Wax Museum would be greatly disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If " protecting shard history and trying to stay away from blatantly shady or greedy 'collectors' " is a selfish or petty reason, then yeah thats what it is.

14. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

A Spellbook Covered with Gargish Runes

[/ QUOTE ]

You can scratch that one from your wish-list. Not for sale [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

theres more than one of these...i know Orc used to have one dunno if he still does but i know there more than one

15. Nails Warstein

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If " protecting shard history and trying to stay away from blatantly shady or greedy 'collectors' " is a selfish or petty reason, then yeah thats what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Attempting to preserve shard history is a valid and noble pursuit. Like I said, I would sell the items to an LS museum. Otherwise the items will be proudly put on display by a greedyless, self-sacrificing veteran player who has always put overall game history into the spotlight for preservation and nostalgia with paperdoll characters of EM led Villians &amp; Heroes.

Holding onto the head for personal enjoyment is also any player's valid prerogative. Keeping it from sale out of spite to join the rest of its collection and risk being lost or kept from sight would be a selfish shame. Otherwise whom ever has it can enjoy it for themselves.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats just it.. it IS on public display and has been since the owner got it. I locked a rune to the owner's house down just inside the entrance of the Luna Outfitters' museum on LS months ago (found the owner the last time someone was asking about it here) with a book explaining what the rune was and where the item was at the house. I took the book up a week or two ago so I could make some corrections, but the rune is still there. The person that owns it got it from the event (the last EM event LS got) and was undecided on wether they wanted to sell or keep it, so rather than pressure her I made the rune and book so people could see it if they wanted.

The room its in is private, but its open air on the roof, and the house itself is public, in the player town of Tel Ruid near Yew in Tram. The reason i'm so bothered about the rest not being on LS is the fact that so much of the LS items were tracked so carefully for years by the Glowing Orb, and then Vic tried to keep up with the rest when she started her museum.

17. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

well why would u not want the head with the rest of the collection??? makes absolutely no sence at all...

and gormach never "tracked down" any items for LS he quit before xfer were even out i mean yea he gets on now and again to redecorate something or something but as far as playing and buying goes he hasnt done that in many a years....victoria does but she isnt on very much any more either or i would have sold her a ton of stuff hehe i had dark grimore not too long ago that i tried to sell her but i dont see her much:(

gormach never kept up with event items either...server birth and seer items is all...the head isnt the only missing piece either i think theres a heart or entrails or something missing as well....and ok so the head is on display...in a house that no one hardly knows about and the head is probably the only rare in there....im just not understanding why in the world you wouldnt want the entire collection from that event on display at one of the games biggest musseums that EVERYONE knows about and everyone can see in full....and by, in full i mean complete set naturally.....just makes no since to me at all....very selfish and ignorant IMO...i mean if you want to preserve the history...then buy the whole set and display it=/

18. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

well why would u not want the head with the rest of the collection??? makes absolutely no sence at all...

and gormach never "tracked down" any items for LS he quit before xfer were even out i mean yea he gets on now and again to redecorate something or something but as far as playing and buying goes he hasnt done that in many a years....victoria does but she isnt on very much any more either or i would have sold her a ton of stuff hehe i had dark grimore not too long ago that i tried to sell her but i dont see her much:(

gormach never kept up with event items either...server birth and seer items is all...the head isnt the only missing piece either i think theres a heart or entrails or something missing as well....and ok so the head is on display...in a house that no one hardly knows about and the head is probably the only rare in there....im just not understanding why in the world you wouldnt want the entire collection from that event on display at one of the games biggest musseums that EVERYONE knows about and everyone can see in full....and by, in full i mean complete set naturally.....just makes no since to me at all....very selfish and ignorant IMO...i mean if you want to preserve the history...then buy the whole set and display it=/

[/ QUOTE ]

Nails has the heart and entrails too [​IMG]

19. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

:O you finally found those? lol that should be all then....in that set there was every single piece that you can get from a corpse, jaw bone, entrails, heart, arms legs, brain, head etc etc

20. Guest

Guest Guest

If I COULD buy the set, I would in an instant. Problem is, i'm pretty much broke. Even with the Luna house I make about a mil a month. Don't have the cash to buy them or the gold for them either. Heck, if I had the money or the ability to earn it i'd have started my own museum by now. :p

Also.. I know GorMach never kept up with events, I meant the seer and quest stuff from long ago, but its all shard history anyway. Thing is i'm trying to pick up from there with the EM stuff.. I was at most of the events and have plenty of stories of the others. I guess I just have a strong sense of wanting it to all stay where it was created, but I posted about where it was earlier because I realized its not really my choice, its the owners.

21. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

im sure vic probably could and she done probably the best job of keeping shard history preserved....but Set items should always be together so the risk of the set being lost forever is gone...i mean think about it....if the person that has the head for some reason get banned or quits or anything...that set will NEVER be complete a full body part set would Never be complete due to someone being selfish, just completely ruins that event pretty much....i mean yea same thing could happen to nails but it would be a HELLA lot bigger scale and considering all the stuff he has something could be worked out im sure....would never happen to nails ne ways IMO lol....but...that head SHOULD go with the rest of the items

22. Nails Warstein

Post deleted by Pix Pixel Plix

23. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I bid 20 mil on the pink map and 40 mil on the 2nd place pixie statue

24. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anyone has a pic of those?
    Never seen nor heard of them.

Blight Mask
    Despair Mask
    Enervate Mask
    Obfuscate Mask
    Pox Mask
    Siphon Mask

Thankies in advance! [​IMG]

25. Nails Warstein

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone has a pic of those?
    Never seen nor heard of them.

Blight Mask
    Despair Mask
    Enervate Mask
    Obfuscate Mask
    Pox Mask
    Siphon Mask

Thankies in advance! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

They all look like Red "Divine Countenance" Tribal Masks. Some are Bright Tokuno dye Red, some have low protection mods for poision, energy, fire, physcial, and cold attacks, but overall they aren't that special beyond their names.

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Obfuscate is on Atlantic owned by a member of the Home Guild whose name escapes me at the moment.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Vladimir I believe?

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Ill bid 75 dollars on this (A Silk Sash awarded to the Last Man Standing Sash (black) )

29. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

im on catskills and have a subdue i would be willing to trade for some of your other rares. my icq is 100760226 or look for me in game on Buck, shiva, or rajadeah from MOP

30. Britney

Britney Guest

Yay, finally remembered the damn password...

Anyway, are you paying cash? I have the shadow minotaur artifact, the Blackguard Sash, and the Blackguard Shield among other things.

31. blublub_9

blublub_9 Guest

Hi,

I got this on Europa if you are interested.
    [​IMG]

32. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure where my post went...

I bid 10 million on the Crane Soup.

33. blublub_9

blublub_9 Guest

Hi baganeko0,

I have no idea really.
    Anyone out there have a good answer to offer?

34. Nails Warstein

Updated the Item list, has many more unique rares and some hard to find items that will sell low, but give you more than one reason to xshard from here.

35. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hi,

I got this on Europa if you are interested.
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do these go for atm?

[/ QUOTE ]
    There's one for sale on Cats vendor for 15m but that vendor is always overpriced so probably 10m?

36. FisherNap

FisherNap Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

The Church of the Black Sun Prospect (A red vendor rental colored deed)
    It can only be locked down inside of a container or kept in a secured container.
    This is the only item with a reserve of 500 Million gold or $750

I sincerely hate to sell this unique one of a kind original Catskills Seer Item, it represents the very early beginnings of Ultima on the Catskills shard. It is but a small footnote in the proud history of our shard. The Church of the Black Sun Prospect is a guild deed which is all that remains of a secret society of OSI counselors and companions, but unfortunately it can’t be locked down openly on display, but it can be locked down inside of a container. Their guild's memory still lingers in felucca at these Yew coordinates.

I acquired this deed directly from Centurio and Lady Delight. Few may remember these Alpha players, Friends, Website Owners, and Companions who entrusted me with their remaining rares which also included a petrified fish, large vase, Keeonan's Chainmail, Ewan's Jug of Cider, among others. They passed these items to me in hopes I might find another inspiring rares collector like themselves who truly respect the history and value they hold in the longest Role Playing Game in history. I am only selling the Church of the Black Sun Prospect because it cannot be locked down at this time... who can say about the future... hopefully its sale will fund a legacy of items for my future Haunted Halloween museum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Cool to see you're still around and doing your best to keep the history of Catskills alive.

The Church of the Black Sun Prospect deed actually was not unique, and in fact, there were other ranks other than Prospect, but I can't remember what they were. Prospect was the more common one but it is very doubtful that any others besides yours are still around, these were from 1997 or 1998 at the very latest, before I was playing. I saw them for sale no more than two or three times in the years I collected, making it far more elusive than most server births. I had an opportunity to buy one long ago but didn't because I was disappointed they couldn't be locked down. Very cool item and a part of ancient Catskills history.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

37. Electroblade from your list was owned by me, sold to a popular broker who was then banned.

38. Paris_Hilton

Paris_Hilton Guest

"The Church of the Black Sun Prospect (A red vendor rental colored deed)
    It can only be locked down inside of a container or kept in a secured container.
    This is the only item with a reserve of 500 Million gold or $750"

"I am only selling the Church of the Black Sun Prospect because it cannot be locked down at this time... who can say about the future... "

Sounds to me like you're selling it to get a hefty chunk of change irl...

39. Guest

Guest Guest

Hes a collector, maybe he would use it to buy more rares?......
    JUST A THOUGHT

40. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Hiya,

My bid for A Bronze Clockwork Battle Chicken (no longer takes commands) - 50 mil.

41. Guest

Guest Guest

Unique Items (one of a kind)

A Bronze Clockwork Battle Chicken (no longer takes commands) $80
    A Silk Sash awarded to the Last Man Standing Sash (black) - $80
    Empty Vials (true rare, not alchemy crafted) – 10$
    Full Vial Rack (true rare, not alchemy crafted) – 10$
    I died in the Deepest Darkest Dungeon free for all and all I got was this shirt (very few exist) – 12$
    Neon Pink Map (few exist) – 40$
    Pixie Statue - Second Place Grand Tourney (Silver Statue) – 60$
    Pixie Statue – Third Place Grand Tourney (Bronze Statue) – 40$
    Servant of Tal'Keesh - (blue robe, not shroud) – 20$
    Sixth Place Champion Finalist of the Britain Horse Races (Red Sash) 5$

Uncommon to Hard to Find Rares

I participated in the Great Lakes Contest Extravaganza (Robe) – 15$
    Partisan of Chaos sash – 10$
    Singing Ball – 20$
    The 3rd Balhae Duel Event Fighter (glacial staff) – 10$

42. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A Bronze Clockwork Battle Chicken (no longer takes commands) 50 million by StarlaUO

What is this?? Is it like a chicken statue?

43. Nails Warstein

<blockquote><hr>

What's a fair bid on the pixie dust? I only have gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well doesn't matter to me there are no starting bids, I paid Victoria Secret 45 million over two years ago when gold was about $2/million.

44. Nails Warstein

<blockquote><hr>

Unique Items (one of a kind)
    Pixie Statue - Second Place Grand Tourney (Silver Statue) – 60$

[/ QUOTE ]

$60 is the same as the current bid by Manticore for 40 million using my gold to dollar ratio. Sorry [​IMG]

45. Guest

Guest Guest

I bid 100 usd for A Silk Sash awarded to the Last Man Standing Sash (black)

46. Guest

Guest Guest

opps I did some faulty math! [​IMG]

47. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

The chicken attracts some hot attention [​IMG]. My new bid for the Bronze Clockwork Battle Chicken - 80 mil.

48. Nails Warstein

Like the subject says I added pictures, links, and more items. I want to ask everyone here a question. I am receiving pressure to receive Buy Outs on some of these items well over the current bids. Would it be easier for some people if I added Buy Outs to the Items with Reserves, or does everyone like it the way it is? Also many bids are coming at me over ICQ, I think its important to realize that messages get lost over ICQ so please when you can place your bids or send me a private message.

If anyone has any questions, you should all know where to find me, cause my contact info is listed in my signature picture and profile. My Museum and Luna Vendors will be completely open for Halloween. I'll add photos on where you can find them when they're ready. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

49. Guest

Guest Guest

*updated &amp; new bids*

A Robe Sewn by Samantha (blessed) – 5$
    A Silk Sash Awarded to the Last Man Standing (blessed) black – 125$
    Hourglass (Animated, not gargoyle craftable by alchemy, true rare) – 10$
    I died in the Deepest Darkest Dungeon free for all and all I got was this shirt (very few exist) – 20$
    Neon Pink Map (few exist) - $40 by DVI
    Pixie Dust - (blue spilled flour like graphic) – 35$
    Pixie Statue – Third Place Grand Tourney (Bronze Statue) - $40 by DVI
    Servant of Tal'Keesh - (blue robe, not shroud) $20
    Sixth Place Champion Finalist of the Britain Horse Races (Red Sash) 20$
    Valorite Plate Armor which reads "Crafted by the Power of the Seed - exceptional" GM Seer Armor (Chest, Legs, Gorget) – 30$
    The 3rd Balhae Duel Event Fighter (glacial staff) – 17$

50. Guest

Guest Guest

Ill go 150 usd on A Silk Sash Awarded to the Last Man Standing (blessed) black