1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Super Slayer Scrapper's

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Alexei, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Alexei

Alexei Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm trying to figure out the best route at atleast trying to obtain one of these.

What do you think?
    1) Spend a ton of gold to buy the ingredients to make a large amount of them and hope I get a good super slayer?
    2) Spend the gold and just buy one....if I can even find one for sale that I need.

Right now I'm looking at spending 110-130 Mil and wanted to get more bang for my buck. I thought maybe if I made a bunch of scrappers there is a good chance I'll get one or if I should just go ahead and buy one that I would prefer to have.

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

judging by how many regular spell books i make before getting any super slayers id buy one.

3. Alexei

Alexei Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I figured it would come down to that heh.

Thanks a million

4. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Buy for sure.

5. canary

canary Guest

Closest I made was a dragon slayer. It works lovely.

6. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I've made a ton of scrapper's, but never made a super slayer scrapper's. I hear that using +magery mods while at 120 real magery helps with your chances to add mods (which would help you make a super slayer), but I still haven't successfully made one.

I've bought 5. I'm still missing the repond slayer one. If anyone has one they're selling, I'm interested.

7. GFY

GFY Guest

If your bored or have time to kill, (pun intended rolleyes:) you could do a bunch of peerless to gather ingredients. Selling scrappers is a good way to earn gold, even if you don't make a super scrappers.