1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Super Slayer Spellbooks

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Bluntman2, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

Just wonder what others success has been on creating Super Slayer Spell books...

I have a GM scribe with 115 magery. I have scrobed through nearly 90K in blank scrolls and have only managed 4 Super Slayer Spellbooks...
    3 Elemental Slayers ans
    1 Undead Slayer

Didnt know if this was normal or not?

2. vorius

vorius Guest

I must be pretty lucky, I started training my scribe at 93.0 with spellbooks. By the time I got to 94.5 I made a demon slayer book [​IMG] That's with like 3 or 4k scrolls.

PS my magery was at 102.5

3. Mr Mischief

Mr Mischief Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Just wonder what others success has been on creating Super Slayer Spell books...

I have a GM scribe with 115 magery. I have scrobed through nearly 90K in blank scrolls and have only managed 4 Super Slayer Spellbooks...
    3 Elemental Slayers ans
    1 Undead Slayer

Didnt know if this was normal or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to random number generators, the new craze in MMORPGs.

4. vorius

vorius Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome to random number generators, the new craze in MMORPGs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think just about the only games out there which do not rely on random number generators are the kinds you play 1 on 1 vs. another person, like Chess, or Battleship... [​IMG]

5. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

It just seems so harsh to go through so many blank scrolls and dropping off soo many unusable spellbooks to the library and end up with nothing to really show for it all...

Hate the RNG!! :-&lt;

Guess I will have to make another trip through britain buying up all the scrolls again for about 8 hours.... then start my scribing again..

I have sooo many regular slayer books, hell I sell most of them for 100 gold each..

6. I've made about 1500 spellbooks with only an Arachnid and Repond. This was with 110 magery going from 90-100 inscription. At least you have more useful slayers.

7. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

when i started making spell books at around 93 inscription i had 100 magery, i made 2 demons 1 undead and more then i can count regular slayer books..

i then increased my magery to 115 by jewelery and havent made anything usefull yet.

ive gone through about 60k scrolls and im at 96 inscription now.
    i do have a 21% bonus talisman so i dont fail alot in making books.

i have since increased my magery to 105 and use +10 jewelery to see if that changes anything.