1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Superstition - Items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Amanda Shade, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have some items you may want back locked down. I think the going rate appears to be 60,000 gold. I do not need gold though, I need silver.

I have been told the exchange rate is right now about 20/1...so i will sell your items back to you for 3k silver/item.

just contact me in game when i am hidden...

You all know i do not have a reputation for screwing people...i just want to do an easy trade.

2. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

careful how you want people to pay to get their items back. I will ask you the same for every one of your items I have. Your guildmate Goron has it right with what he is doing. And I am sure he is pretty much getting his items back for next to nothing.

3. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Take the gold and buy silver with it...

4. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought I was being reasonable asking for the same price that I see on the vendors in Yew. I was not trying to make it difficult. I know alot of people farm silver. I do not have a way of doing so, so I figured silver would be a better form of payment (for me)

If that is unreasonable, I will take the 60k gold per item. No big deal here...not like I am throwing them away or anything...