1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Support response time/recovering old accounts

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by thevro, Jun 6, 2014.

1. thevro

thevro Visitor

Jun 6, 2014
    I've contacted support to try to get access back to an old account (forgot login, email with an isp that no longer exists, created before ea or mythic account systems) and haven't heard back for about a week now. Has anyone else successfully recovered old accounts? How long does it take support to respond and resolve issues?
  2. LowdownandShifty

LowdownandShifty Journeyman

Nov 19, 2013
    My brother and I each reactivated our old accounts last year. It took a couple (1-2) days to receive the initial reply and a few more to finish the process. So, I'm surprised you haven't heard back even after a week. To which email address are you sending your correspondence?

You should be contacting [email protected]. The more of the following information you can provide them better:
    • Name of the account
    • First and Last name on account
    • Email on account
    • Date of birth on account
    • Any character names found on the account (name and shard)
    • Phone number on the account
    • Date when account was opened and closed
    • Country and /or State of residency
    • Last four digits of credit card on account
    • Date of last login to account
    #2 LowdownandShifty, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  3. thevro

thevro Visitor

Jun 6, 2014
    Thanks. For anyone wondering, I was able to get my account back. It took about 12 or 13 days and required much of the info LowdownandShifty posted.

However, the account only lists Renaissance activated (which I never even bought). I've contacted support asking how to enable other expansions since many of them no longer seem available on the uo store. I'm hoping that subscribing or buying Stygian Abyss fixes this, and not so eager to jump in with both feet since they seem to either be a bit understaffed or have a hard time navigating their accounts & billing software.
  4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Hey there. Well it is a pretty convoluted system for applying things to your account and so forth. Only SE is more infamous for their FFXI series with applying rewards/other to accounts. Keep in mind though, they are transitioning from EA Mythic to Broadsword I do believe.
  5. Anasmin

Anasmin Visitor

Oct 1, 2014
    Thanks so much. This post was so helpful. I hope I can get my old account back (fingers crossed).
  6. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 25, 2008
    You won't need all that, I had an account reactivated with character name, shard and email. I just explained I was drug addled.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!