1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know if there is a Ealand or eagames support number to call and aska question??
  2. Rach

Rach Guest

If it's regarding ealand you might as well call the suicide hotline.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree!

If people thought customer service sucked before, it's going to be non-existent now that they've announced the end of the game!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok.. as funny as that is .. i was just wondering if we REALLY won't be charged another dime.. or are they just saying that? come May i'm not gonna get my monthly statement and it shows that they took out money again am I??
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

These are the Customer support lines....for all of EA Games. They keep regular business hours, Monday thru Friday.

EA also offers a Customer Service helpline. The phone numbers for EA Customer and Technical Support are as follows:

Inside the United States and Canada: dial 1-866-543-5435

Outside the United States and Canada: dial 650-628-4306

[/ QUOTE ]