1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SupSoc is here for you

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by SupSoc, Jul 7, 2008.

1. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As the title says. If you need help with something, or have a question. ICQ me and we will get it resolved. I will try my best to answer your question if so.

I am also selling bulk gold $1.00 per million.

2. a grey wolf

a grey wolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

can you tell me why nobody in hot will fight one vs one?

3. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes.

Because your a stealth ninja archer who runs all the time. We (they) do not feel like chasing you down.

But to pass on the word.....stick to rez killing.

4. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Problebly the same reason nobody else will fight one on one anymore: too many people use the illegal programs, post on other boards with it in the screenshots, and brag about it.....and res kills aren't something to brag about.

How is it that someone can be in wolf form, get dismounted, hit by 3 concussions, 2 mortals, and survive?....and be back in wolf form 2 seconds later?

Thats the reason nobody fights one on one anymore....no sense in fighting someone that you know will not die because of the "Help" they get from there illegal programs.

Also, contrary to the statements made by the supposed "PvP GoDz", not everyone uses those programs. Only those that have the win at all cost mentality use them.....period.

5. a grey wolf

a grey wolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know what you are talking about :thumbup1:

6. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

So we can now post trade threads in the shard forums as long as we add some bs about helping ppl and answering questions???

Talk about shameless self promotion...

btw - I will answer any questions as well. I am also selling 120 music, spellweaving, anatomy, fencing, steal and stealing. Thanks.