1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Surge Shields

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LeBaiton, Aug 15, 2010.

1. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999

I've been able to find two surge shields so far in two level 6 t-chests. Both were dug up in Tokuno, and both shields don't have additional mods besides the surge regeneration mod...

I've seen a lot of shields for sale around Luna, and all of them have additional mods. Are the new brittle arties dug up on other continents bugged, can they just simply spawn without mods or is there perhaps another thing to it that I am currently missing?
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

the RNG hates you :( thats all
  3. WOW... I agree that the RNG must hate you. I think I ahve about 8 of these shields all with multiple mods.

How much are these selling for anyway, and how useful are they?
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    I've gotten 3 human and 1 gargoyle surge shield and they've all had various mods on them. I don't recall where I got them though. I think one was in Ter Mur.
  5. Yalp

Yalp Guest

garg surge shield.. nice!
  6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008

Does anyone know what imbuing durability on something will do? Add durability or reduce how much Durability it looses?

Iv never used anything with added durability as a property.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Increases the current durability by that percentage. (that or the item explodes, i forget)
    You can also enhance the shield with colored ingots.