1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Surindur, Miss Echo, & Razz...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Skylark SP, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Would any or all of you consider creating some basic tutorials the techniques needed in creating your various optical illusion & multi-plot/cascading waterfall house designs? There seems to be a lot of interest in this topic, and our old optical illusion tower thread is no more, having died with the old forums.

Pretty please, with chocolate syrup and a cherry on top? ;)

(Sarsmi too if you can drag yourself out of Vanguard long enough. :D)

-Skylark

2. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Would be happy to. :thumbsup:

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hooray!

Looking forward to it...

:)

-Skylark

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh gosh I dunno. I'm pretty awful with water features, they drive me nuts that they are so hard to support as you go up in floors. I can probably do something basic. Optical illusion stuff I'm not so hot at either, it's very much trial and error and rude language and sometimes shots of rum required, with me.

It can be tough to make tutorials for more complicated things because it can be that each 'thing' is different and requires you to finesse a different way in order to get something to fit in. But basic stuff is a good idea for a tutorial!