1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Survey Devices and Control Units

Discussion in 'Professions' started by Branchhh, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Branchhh

Branchhh Guest

I chose the Domestic Goods Trader route. :stir:

How do I make a Mineral Survey Device. I have the Metals, but I do not know where to find and enter the Control Unit ingredient.
    How do I get to the Survey Point to do the Survey?:stir:
  2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Re: Mineral Survey Devices and the Control Unit

Hi there Branchhh,

When crafting you will need to use a crafting tool, select the item that you wish to craft, add the required resources and complete the crafting process.

Domestic Traders do not use "Control Units", this is an Engineer component and is not used in Survey devices.

When you survey for resources, a waypoint is created for the highest concentration of the resource. Use the survey tool for a more detailed map of the concentration of resources in the area.

Walk, run or use a pet or vehicle to go to the point of highest concentration and survey again. The survey tool map will update and you may find even higher concentrations of resources.

I hope that helps.