1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Surveyor's Scope on GL

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Triryn, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Triryn

Triryn Guest

So I found a Surveyor's Scope on GL. It is an old house placement tool not sure if it is worth anything.

Was looking for a PC and selling
  2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Dont wanna p*ss on your moment but wasnt the surveyors scope a reward from the spring deco tokens along with the blessed statues, cushions etc?
  3. WizzaX

WizzaX Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 27, 2008
  4. Triryn

Triryn Guest

you are not pissing on me. I will just drop it in the trash can thanks for letting me know.
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    It's still worth as much as one of those tokens - so sell it to someone. it is NOT "just a house placement tool" in that aspect. It's at least worth a few hundred k to a collector.
  6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    It's still worth something.. at least a 100k or 200k
  7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    also, I don't think any of the spring decor collection is available with the heritage tokens, and the spring decor tokens are not for sale on the UO gamecodes page, so while the items are not among the most desirable (well, personally, I have a fondness for the pillows) they aren't all that easy to get