1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Suspended... what's the number?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Miles Tails Prower, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Alright. So I was just wondering what the number for ToonTown Online account management was. :blushing: Yes I know I might sound like I don't know anything about ToonTown but I do, and I need the number from ToonTown so my account can be reinstated. Thanks!
    - Miles

2. Here is the Disney Toontown number. They can help reinstate your account. Good luck and welcome to stratics.

800-332-1626

3. Thanks for the welcome and the number! :)
    - Miles

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Uh, Miles -- according to your DL, you're not born yet.... but welcome and good luck, anyway!

5. I'm not BORN YET? Wait what does that mean XD I'm born I'm over 13 I don't get it Lol

6. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Your date of birth on your little toontown DL says 10/4/08...which is still 3 weeks away...lol..

Welcome to you though!

7. Crap I meant 07 -.- I'll edit it

Edit: Fixed. :D