1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] Sutek's "Perfect Timing" Quest

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Fink, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I've done this quest a few dozen times so far and, thanks to lag, I've managed to get all the ingredients all of three times. Each time I've been presented with a "completed assembly" and a "training clockwork".

What now?

The creature simply vanishes and I'm left with the decaying assembly. Sutek won't take it, doesn't appear to combine with the creature in any way.. and he still tells me to gather ingredients.

What is it I'm supposed to do at this point?

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Toggle self to mark the clockwork assembly as an orange quest item, and then click him for the reward gump. Another tip...if Sutek has wandered from his home area, click him to open the quest gump, but don't accept it until you are back in the gathering area. That buys you a few extra seconds.

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Ah okay, that makes a sort of sense, thanks.. but, just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the "training clockwork" appearing & vanishing? That just confused the hell out of me.

4. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have no idea either on the disappearing critter. They poof too fast to try anything like taming

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's just a fleeting bit of eye candy. The quest is far too easy to give you bonded tinkered pets each time as a reward.