1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SW-1 15x15 House Does Not Fit

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kaladin, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

I'm been trying on the Test Shard to put in the biggest house possible on the SW-1 Plot. I was able to put in a 11x13 house. I've run out of housing attempts a bunch of times. I have two accounts going to try to get in as many attempts on the plot as I can.

So, far I can't put anything in bigger than a 11x13.

This plot is clearly bugged in some way.
  2. Must just be test cause on Origin I placed a 15x15 in the SW-1 plot this morning.
  3. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

We're you placing in Felucca?
  4. hmm no, mine is in tram, but i know who won the fel spot and i dont believe they had issues placing
  5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    Just wondering if there are any bits and pieces of "left over stuff" on your lot?
  6. When (and if) you happen to win the lottery, does it put a scroll in your backpack, or bankbox?
  7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    lets get this perfectly striaght.....some of the plots in magincia will definate not go 15x15 so stop wowing.....i see very small 12x12s at best on the odd spots.
  8. ilot

ilot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2004
    From the official doc, all plot are supposed to be 15x15:

"Plots are 15 x 15 in size, deed holders may place smaller but not larger foundations."

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.net/uo/media/pdfs/Magincia Public Design Doc.pdf
  9. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

I don't know what the heck is going on with Origin. I do know that I tested every edge of the plot on the Test Shard and the biggest was 11x13 and the ground seemed borked.
  10. I do know you have to place it just right, otherwise you get the "housing cant be created in this area" thing.
    I mean, if you wannt look at it, feel free to log in on Origin :)
  11. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

I did look. I checked both Trammel and Fellucca hours ago as well as moments ago. The Trammel home looks really nice so good job on that.

I took a 7x7 house and tested every boundary. The small 7x7 just won't even fit in some areas where it should be easy to put it.

I started putting gradually larger homes into the areas where I could put the 7x7 and got up to the largest possible house size.

You are welcome to meet me on the test server and see if you can fit it there.

Right now the 7x7 house is right next to one of the boundary areas where I can't put a 7x7 house to the right of it at all.... it's the eastern most boundary where nothing else will fit.
  12. I'm at the Tram plot on Test... I'll stay here for a bit and wait for you.
  13. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

I didn't place the house on Trammel. I'm trying to place in fellucca.

Looks like there's a 1 hour wait between taking down the house. I'll have to keep on testing on another account if I want multiple attempts now.
  14. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    I had trouble placing mine on origin in the fel location.
    Use ctrl shift and look for small pieces of leftover rubble.
    I had to page a gm to remove the rubble, then was able to place.
    It will only fit the 15x15 in one spot.