1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SW tamer looking for PvM guild.

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Marshall Inc., Oct 27, 2009.

1. Newly back into the game after a long absence and looking to squish some monsters. I'm helpful and courteous and have a decent character built up. You should be funny.

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
  3. Greetings, Funny you say??? Well that just saught my attention! If interested in a guild that actively searches out PVM such as Peerless Bosses and champ spawns might I suggest GOF. We are great for new players and returning players. We have a hunt leader who organizes Hunts weekly plus its a laid back gather a few players and go on a hunt.... we always have many members on regularly. Look for a GOF tag any of us can get you to myself or Lexi. Hope to hear from ya soon and as always keep Laughing out loud. Safe Travels.
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

GOF is also a good guild, they have recently got rid of there bad apple. Also worth a look in.
  6. Hey Rich good to see ya send my best to Shady and all! Maybe we can get together and squash some bad times from bad apples and do the Primeval sometime...could use the help fighting off reds... Thanks -Y- for a fun time trying we will surely have to try that again. I love helping the reds get through the beginning of the spawn ! LOL Always in fun. Be safe.
  7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008