1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Swamp Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes Trade' started by Obsidian, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Hello. I am starting a new character on Great Lakes and I am in need of a newly tamed swamp dragon. If you are willing to help me, please send me a PM with your price. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Still looking for someone willing to help me with a swamp dragon. Thx!

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

What hours do you play? Send me a PM. I haven't been in game a bunch, but I can grab you a swampy. I just need to know when you're around and on what character.

4. Obsidian

Thank you, Aibal! I sent you a PM.

-OBSIDIAN-

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Great Lakes. If you can't get together with Aibal, be aware that I've seen several swamp dragons for sale at the pet vendors in New Magincia. Bought one just-recently for my Knight character.

Can't speak for how good its stats or skills are! But I'm using it as a damage absorber anyway, so I am not sure its stats and skills matter for that purpose.

-Galen's player