1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

swapping items

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by andyjacksons, Jan 27, 2013.

1. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

Jan 3, 2013
    if i have a sword which has 5 properties imbued on it ,it sais i can swap items id like to swap hit harm with stam leech is it possible and how do u swap properties any way please
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

There's only two or three groups of properties that can be swapped for another:

1. Skills in the same grouping (for example, Music, Magery and the melee weapon skills are all in the same group) on jewelry
    2. Hit Spell Effects (Harm, Dispel, magic arrow, fireball, lightning) on weapons.
    3. I believe you can switch a "Hit Area" for a different type of area elemental damage ("hit fire area" for "hit poison area") on weapons.

So, you could turn "Hit Harm" into "Hit Lightning" with Imbuing, but you couldn't change it to a hit leech type, as those aren't spell effects.
    #2 Basara, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008