In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Scopulus Falco, Apr 15, 2009.
Stop stealing from me, im a thief, if you didnt know.
Typically a thief knows how to protect their belongings better than most. There have been times I've peeked into someone's pack and thought no way could they be a thief, only to find out later they were...la
I only lost one or two things i stole from monsters and i was a afk for a few mins, was getting stuff to go back in the field. its not a big deal just thought i better say something, to let ya all know im Guilded.I should post more often.My bad.
You can have the mana draught back if you want.. honestly I only grabbed it because I finally could steal again after 4 days of holding a beetle for Red. And I didn't know you were a guilded thief.
Actually I thought you were a GILded thief.
ah- the code.
It always does my heart good to see a thief with honor.
its cool just wanted to let all ya know
Scop, hit advanced edit and fix the title's typo. It's bad enough that most people call me Sweeny, but Seeney is horrible!
besides- he is usually UN seeny
Hehe i fixed it
Hmmm, does a 'crate' fall under the protection of 'The Code"?
many thieves train crates or monsters when young. If I check out the spawns, I am not above looking to pick up a mana draught for myself for later. They do come in handy, and sadly, not enough people are running around with them in their packs lol. If there were, it would save me the extra time and exposure.
But whatever makes a players day.
Rules of Ethics for Thieves :
Any thief that violates these sacred rules forfeits their right to be covered by these rules and becomes KOS/SOS to all of our brethren.
1. Thou shalt not steal from or loot fellow thieves.
2. Thou shalt not purposely reveal fellow thieves.
3. Thou shalt not identify disguised thieves.
4. Thou shalt not kill fellow thieves.
5. Thou shalt not follow fellow thieves around telling people that they are thieves.
6. Thou shalt offer aid and comfort to fellow thieves when possible.
7. Thou shalt not ask stupid questions that are thoroughly covered in the FAQ.
8. Thou shalt check the forum to see if thine question as already been answered.
9. Thou shalt retain a sense of humor.
10. Thou shalt not call thy self a thief if thou hast not stolen from thine fellow player.
11. Thou shalt remember that thine profession is spelled thief and not theif.
*these rules were compiled by Brenden and Jamison, with consensus from the Thieves of UO Stratics Thief Forum...la
because a thief steals from both then would not exclude him.....