1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sweet! I have a fan that likes to pose as me...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

[​IMG]

That made my day.. same hair style, same color, same name..

:grouphug:

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You sold that account and you know it. If you didn't want someone running around with that name, you should have changed it first. :drama:

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You're joking right? Sold one Forsaken acct to a guy that went MIA and it definitely didn't have the Glacial Blue hair, keep trying there...

You'd think the TnT behind that char. would supposedly name change instead of buying/using glacial blue hair first no doubt. :lol:

But then again.. POSER. Carry on.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Come on Sakey... Did you sell the account or not?

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

They want to take pics of Forsaken house hiding and saying he's scared. Makes for some great entertainment, especially if they can pose him like a puppet.

6. Black magick

Black magick Guest

He said in his last post that he did but it didn't look exactly like his current char.

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Come on Kelmo... Are you trolling me or not? Did I not say? Exactly, troll less, mod more. Thanks. (No, this thread does not need to be modded)

ttyl cupcake

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Then that character is out of his control. If that player wants blue hair... *shrugs* I would never choose blue hair, that is just me.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Geee! You think? :lol: Avoid my point more. Stick to the modding.. you still suck at it, but it's better then this..

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*smiles* Maybe. I don't have a doppleganger though.

11. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Not yet.. wait until I'm rich.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Next time change the name before you sell and spare us all the crying.

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You've all decided that it was the sold account. Unless certain people know better, it could be a new account with guild/faction resources.

14. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

All cleaned up.

15. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

First to post after the unlock!

16. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Way to protect your interests.

17. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Forgive my blunt assesment.. Stratics is not a democracy. A more fitting term is likely to be infractionable, even if true.

18. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

Kat , I don't see him crying, you may be complaining a little bit. he is merely referring to the time honored tradition " imitation is the highest form of flattery"

and it makes him happy... can't you be happy for him....

19. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

[/sarcarm]

Personally I would equally offended and flattered that my name was worth making a doppleganger out of.

Buying a namechange token won't help if the person was intent on making a copy of the man, unless the new person is poor. True it may be a newbie, which I doubt since it is a member of TnT, but we have yet to see what cockamaymee(sp?) schemes this duplicate may create.

It could be the best set of parodies since SNL.

20. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

very true... can you imagine a "good" Sakie

21. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Mo quick, edit your post. God forbid you actually post that sakie was in fact laughing about it and not crying to break kat's sad reality.

22. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I was just trying to point out the possible misinterpretation she had of his post....

I mean he might have been crying... but he seemed pretty happy to me

23. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm very happy. :)

24. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well it certainly didn't take him long to start spewing personal attacks. That doesn't see much like a happy poster to me. *shrugs*

In any case, I am unaware of any "time honored tradition" when it comes to purchased accounts. True that a lot of people get name changes, but there are some that do not. I remember after Revvo sold one of his accounts, seeing his name running with another guild. It happens and it isn't really post worthy. If he had sent me a PM or an ICQ asking about it or asking me to pass along the message that he'd like the name to be changed, I'd have done that.

Forsaken - I can't make any promises since I do not own the account, but if you'd like me to do that, let me know.

25. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

apparently you have also misunderstood me as well, the time honored tradition is the fact that "imitation is the highest form of flattery". it is an old saying to show that even though the individual may not agree with Sakie he is showing him a service by continuing to bear his name...

Or he could just want to make trouble....who knows ...

26. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Stop accusing me of personal attacks, that's your guilds motto, not mine. If the person would like to change the name, that's on him/her. I was just pointing out that I have a fan...

And no, I did not sell account looking exactly like my current Forsaken. If you wish to say otherwise, or say it's coincidence that the char was changed to look exactly like me, that's fine too.

But I have a fan either way...And we all know that no TnT would want to even consider leaving the house with all the things you spout out that I do illegally, unless it was to show worship or do some silly things claiming it's me.

The End! :grouphug:

27. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Skew it however you like, Forsaken. My offer stands. I notice you chose to ignore it.

28. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I didn't ignore it, I had said that if that person would like to name change it, it's on them. Not sure if Revvo payed to have his name changed after he seen it, but I do not have the gold atm to purchase, else I would..

I mean, if you guys would like to continue seeing Forsaken in your guild that's fine. :)

29. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

maybe its an attempt to confuse their KOC enemies in hopes to win more battles on the field.

30. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Come on Kelmo... inject your bias or not.

31. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You can stop your lame speculation, Mo, unless you're just trying to stir the pot. The account was purchased by the brother of a TnT member, who was recently guilded, that isn't really familiar with Forsaken at all. The character had ice blue hair when I guilded him. I do not know if it was purchased that way or not, but knowing how certain KoC members have difficulty with relaying correct information, I won't be taking Sakeys word on that matter.

32. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo thinks this isnt the first time a TNT member has copied the name of koc-er. Like the wise man said "imitation is the highest form of flattery" and we at koc are flattered.

33. Black magick

Black magick Guest

If that's the case, and it seems it is, he did quite the job. haha ^^

34. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

All I can say is, you better hope the buyer doesn't come back to put this in your face. I have never lied, especially when it comes to business. I believe your guildy Sagris can vouch for how honest I am actually. He client crashed during the 120 Magery deal, AFTER I got my 3 mil + 2 soulstones, I could have killed him (Forsaken was hidden in corner in case I client crashed with trade window bug), but I'm just that good! :)

Again, business is business, I have no reason to lie, we all know it's posing time, for I never sold a blue hair Forsaken, let alone more then one. So either drop it, because I said my piece and loved the worship or prove it by doing a name change ftw.

Later girly. :grouphug:

35. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

No worries, Sakey, we're always happy to help you validate your existence. :coco::loser:

36. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Wow, you got me there.. I specifically like how the ":loser:" is pointing to your username.

TRUTH.

37. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Of course it does. Your guild doesn't do much but validate the UO existence of everyone else. You have just agreed to accept that role, congrats. ^^

38. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL I'll be sending some more worship your way soon! Stay tuned!!

39. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

How long until a Speedy Claxton is made?

40. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Sweet! :grouphug:

41. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So... I'd like to know how you know that's the account that sakey sold and not an account a TnT member just name changed to Forsaken?

Oh...

:popcorn:

42. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Trust me bro, its a TnT thing while I played before summer they had Pwn( soulweaver) in their guild and he made a carbon copy of my Puffy char. Minus the blessed inquis. :mf_prop:

43. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This is true lol I remember that... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

44. Goron

Goron Guest

aww man; I hope this new forsaken is not trying to imitate the koc forsaken...
    That means we cannot count on him to fight with us much at all unless we have koc severely outnumbered.

Everytime he is on the field and koc starts to get near us in numbers he will need to go afk for some reason or another... and then magically be able to play again once the tides have turned...

On the plus side he will probably not die much at all.

here, I'll add your smilies in for you sakey, that way you don't need to:

:bowdown::coco::loser:

45. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Well, that wasn't a typical TnT post of ignorance. Comments like that, coming from a guy like you? We barely see YOU kiddo. :lol:

It's okay though, after fights like last night, I'd wish I wasn't around much either...

:grouphug:

46. Goron

Goron Guest

no no... when I disappear form the battlefield it is because I am dead. Do not mistake that for 'mysteriously needing to go afk everytime the battle looks close', its way different:)

Here, so you don't need to:
    :bowdown::coco::loser::grouphug:

47. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah, I like how you mysteriously needed to run to trammel real late last night, because your little 4v3 KOC didn't go so well, and I guess you just didn't like the fact that the Sakie was there! Run Forest, Run!

:lol:

p.s. Here, so you don't need to look ignorant again, posting Kat's smilies:
    :bowdown::coco::loser:

:gun:

48. Goron

Goron Guest

hmm... odd... I didn't even turn my computer on yesterday at all...
    You do realize I play Goron/Strangelove/Tyrion, right? I am a little honored you think I am someone else though, because they likely have more skill than me- but sadly I am stuck being who I am.

that said, I like this part of your post best!
    lol... who looks ignorant?