1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Sweet Idoc loot!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by tiggertessa2007, Oct 10, 2008.

1. well guys it wasnt a whole museum on the ground this time but i got some good stuff! the walls creeked and the floors squeaked, and down she came while one player remained. i was quick to loot, had a hoot! now ima post em for sale, so just say ahh what the hell and give old Tess a Q.......lol i tend to make up little funnys when im high on life. ok guys heres what i got. q me , pm me what ever u wanna do :)

2. Raziel

Raziel Guest

O M G i want that hat :p How much do they run?
  3. kray2s

kray2s Guest

hehe im so jealous i want it all doubt i can afford it though:(

congrats on the haul u lucky idocer u tessa
  4. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
  5. lol no but atleast i know when im being stalked, i sold trey my rares and i ask him if he knew the price on the tables, hes the only person that i know,now that gwydion is gone and Aspen is never around that will give me the price that luna vendors are pulling from stuff and not try to bs me and get something sold to them for nohing. u may also want to mention that i was showing Shonobi *think i spelled that right, srry if i didnt hun* my gensing and necro regs, before i sold them to trey. And ya know what the more i think about it the more that pisses me off, Trey is a good friend of mine. i dont care what kinda rep he has or is suposta have. when ive needed to sell stuff he has ALWAYS helped me out ALWAYS! i have very few true friends in this game Gwydion was one, Lady CaT was another and Trey is the only one i got left
  6. Orc

Orc Guest

7. thanks Orc, nice to c ya again been a while :)
  8. of The Ring

of The Ring Guest

how much you want for the hat and the stone tables? please icq me the price ty
  9. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

I got an ICQ from trey 3 days ago, he was selling some stuff including some items you had so it may aid in prices.

Marble table (2 pieces ea set) facing both ways 150-200m per set

Ricardo Hat 400mil

Halloween Blood 200mil
  10. thanks, those were mine in his post, i had him price them and add it to his stuff. i been trying to get him to trade me for that sweet candle he has,,,not having much luck at it tho lol. i got 2 of the 2 story staues out of that idoc to but i have wanted a pair of those since i was a uo newbie *i have a thing for those and singing balls*so ill not be parting with them bad boys lol.i got another idoc today looks promising, it has more scaffold in it. but i have seen others at this one, ill just have to try and be fast and mabye ill get another goodie to post.