1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sweet stuff

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr. Sly, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

i dont have a vendor if u want some balms pm me the prices for these have varied alot so im not sure what a good price is ive sold mana draughts for 20k and 35k stone skin sold for 20k all the int and stre balms have varied 20-30k so just pm me with what u want and if i still got it ill sell ive only got a total of 62 different types soooo lol first come first served.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

3. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

CRATE! what does that mean lol ...la (sry everyone else does it when they resopond to you) :)

4. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

wurd nice site sweet !

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Sly, btw, your welcome for me giving you your faction gear back to ya at no charge....didnt have to do it, but i greatly appriciate you saying thanks at least....:thumbsup:

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Heh, I think he´s trying to tell you that you´re not a real thief... :p

7. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

lol cuz i make money stealing from monsters... rofl that hilarious if anyone played id steal from them but they dont soooo monsters it is :) eaither way doesnt matter ive stolen some stuff in my day :)