1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

switching from classic to EC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Banner, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

OK I know that one can switch from the classic client to the Enhanced Client. I just don't know how?? I am using classic client right now but would like to switch to the Enhanced client or should I say from 2d to 3d.. I am running Stygian Abyss. Anyone out there that could help an old chap out?

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Just download the client from here and you're good to go.

You will want to take some time to get used to the new interface though as the macros tend to act differently and you will have a LOT more options with hotbars and the macro system.

Any questions, feel free to hop over to the EC forum, there's a good crew there that can help out with whatever problems you may have, help you set up your UI, and so forth.

3. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

4. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Don't doooo iiiiiit noooo

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

goin' to the Dark Side are ye? <makes warding sign>

Ennyhow, when you do download the EC client, it will take a bit to patch it up. That's when you want to do the advance reading that MissEcho has linked in.

Good luck, happy hunting and all that stuff!

6. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran