1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Switching sides

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by King Edward, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Jun 2, 2008
    Last nite I was surfing around the warhammer forums and came across a post from a administrator stating that the rules of conduct will now be closely adheared too. Even Kelmo made a statement that hes no longer giving warnings.
    Now usually when I make any post what-so-ever I have to deal with long term Sieger's doing nothing but talk smack to me, and thier posts have nothing to do with my threads. Normally I pump up my chest and dig into the constant jousting that we all read and get tired of. Usually by the end of the thread, either my whole thread is removed or I just get so tired of it that I leave.
    So this morning I posted a thread called "Ummmm", said what I had to say, and then sat back and waited for all the hate posts to come in. Of course right off the bat the usual old timers started in with the hate. So a sec before I was about to dig in and deal with responding to them, I sat back and thought about what the Admin had said about people and the ROC's. So in the last few hours between playing the game, I've been logging on to forums and seeing what the posts on my thread have been. If I see someone talking smack and responding in a way that has nothing to do with my thread, I just hit the report post button, type in Trolling, and within say 20 mins, POOF.... Not only is the post removed, but the persons name disappears from the logged-in list.
    So far Ive reported 4 people... and 4 posts AND the people go away.
    Im suggesting to everyone that they not deal with the smack (even mine if thats the case). Just hit report and get them removed. In time they will get banned permanate and they'll have to make another account... And we all know how a person talks on the forums, so if you know that person is banned, just report them again and POOF, gone again.
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

grr... oomie leave da modding tu da orcs......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.