1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Swords Templates possibly Lumberjacking for PvM

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Nijecka, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Nijecka

Nijecka Guest

I don't see a whole lot of discussion about swordsmanship. I was just wondering if people had viable PvM templates, and if any of those templates included lumberjacking in them. Any help would be appreciated. I used to play back in the T2A days, and I miss my swordsmanship and want to make some sort of swordsman. Thanks for the input!

2. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yep I run 120 Swords, Tactics, Anat, Bushido
    100 Lumber, 99 Necro
    41 Chiv

Great damage output...

3. Nijecka

Nijecka Guest

What
    What do you end up with for stats?

4. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have an oldschool GM LJ Swordsman, but don't use him much anymore (Too many Warrior chars). He has 120 Swords/GM Tact/GM Anat/GM Heal/GM Resist/GM LJ/60 Chiv/40 Focus. His Jewelry boosts him to 120 Tact and 80 Chiv.
    GM LJ gives +30% Damage with Axes, and a 5% chance at +100% Base Weapon damage on a hit, so an extra 18-20 damage with an Ornate Axe (This is subject to mitigation against Resists though, so an extra 5-6 damage on something with 70 Resists)