1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) SWTOR question???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone playing on a east coast server? Id like to group up with people i know but i have a feeling ill be flying solo for a while on star wars old republic.

On a side note the game is awesome so far! Im level 6 on my first toon hehe. Im a sith inquisitor! I has this power that makes me knock everyone around me down!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Settle down there, blondie... What makes you think I will let this thread fly on a UO forum?

3. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Most of the stratics staff that are playing are on a UK server. I am on Wall Of Light, US. I am about level 30, but if you wanna roll a toon there I will help you out all I can. My Sith Warrior's name is C'Thun. Send me mail or PM me if I'm online, and I'll show you around.

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hehe wasnt sure if i could post this here. my intention was to see if any of my siege friends were playing it so i could play with the people who i know and love! But if this thread is against RoC then im more then happy to see it go. =)

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*frowns* You test me greatly... You have done much for this shard... I will allow yer OT post.

6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

CZ my brother is playing ill find out where at i will be playing but i really eed to get a new computer first in 1-2 weeks let me get more info then ill talk to ya asap ad tell ya where we gonnna be playing at

7. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Yeah, I was setting it up last night. Then went to log into SWTOR but only half the srceen loaded up. Thinking I might have to get new graphic card. Looking in to that issue today. So maybe by nightfall, dunno yet. After I get it up and running I'll pm as well.

8. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Level 40 and loving it so far. Shame we can't play on the same servers :( But I'm enjoying it. Still worry about the long term playability but thankfully with the individual stories for each class I can create plenty of new characters.

After I finish my Republic Trooper I am going to try my hand at Sith Warrior :) Dual Lightsabers are sexy.

9. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Why can´t you play on the same servers?

10. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

i am on kahooda Malita or something like that. level 10 i think

once you create a char on a specific server that char has to stay there.
    there are about 100 servers or so to choose from.
    i wouldnt mind starting over on a server your at cz.

lorddog

11. Symma

Symma Certifiable

And I play on EU servers and Czarina will play US servers.

12. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Boyfriend just started on the wookie one here on the east coast. Rawooor or something like that so I would be happy to create a toon and try it out with you while he is at work.

13. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

how can you play a wookie?

14. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

lets all play SWTOR my family is playing us west coast servers cho mia i think its called its a pvp shard supposedly

i havent started yet but with all the problems siege is having lately maybe its time for me to consider wasting the next 14 years on a different game and if this one holds up to the hipe my brother has been telling me all about, it might be a fun game

15. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Can someone hook me up with a limited playtime code or a buddy code of some sort. I don't wanna waste money on subscibing to it + download time for game that either I think is garbage or not my thing.

PM me info if you can help me out, thank you.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

It is likely way to early for promos like that Guardian. Keep an eye on the Official forums and the Origin store is all I can recommend short of buying the game.

17. Symma

Symma Certifiable

Best bet is to watch some of the people who stream their sessions live on places like twitch.tv

Just a suggestion.

18. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The game is great if you loved knights of the old republic. If you didnt like that game id say your not going to like old republic. theres alot of times you really feel like your playing the one person feature if it wasnt for the general chat, which i must say isnt alot of spamming and nonsense. Its mostly questions about the game and jokes. (alot about skyrim) Arrow to the knee anyone? Im not leaving siiege by anymeans but i am giving this new game a try. So far the artwork, playability, and voice acting for every single quest in game along with cutscenes for every quest is absolutly brilliant! I say its totaly worth the money guardian.

Im lvl 25 sith assassin now and cant decide if i wanna be tank or a rogue type toon. Being sneaky sure is fun tho!

19. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

yep agree - but when i bought game it came with 30 days free play but wouldnt let you use that timecode. i had to buy 3 months and then play.

just tried sith inquisitor and the last quest (lvl 10) was awesome area

I like these giant skyscrapper worlds.
    it seems repetitive but has enough uniqueness in it to be fun at least 6 months. there are 8 different char classes and each one has unique quests.

i am not sure how far the quests go - perhaps level 50? after quests i am not sure if there will be any value in it.

lorddog

20. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

CZ and DOG what server u guys playing on I should be playing g by this weekend

21. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

i started a sith on Rawooor ... (name is alittle longer) that aeyown is on
    i am not sure if the classes are mixed or not. at least the light/dark sides are not mixed in the first 10 levels. after 10 you go to another planet and they may be mixed there (i am not sure)

lorddog

22. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

I guess my brother ad aunt are on "cha mai" so thats where i started. Sith if any others there let me know ohh and im Sprago over there too

23. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ill make a toon there. i cant remember what server im on. its like count something or master something lol ironic that i chose one i would remember. If you want the class of the month OP solo leveler go marauder. thats what like 3/4ths of the guild im in's classes are.