1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SWTOR ships without product key

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ForTheCity, Dec 21, 2011.

1. ForTheCity

ForTheCity Guest

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114841-The-Old-Republic-Ships-Without-Registration-Codes

feel bad for all those who dropped $150 on the game plus TAX, and didn't get to play. i bet they were all the die hard star wars fans who waited inline too. :sad4:

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just WOW is all I can say. Bioware/EA really dropped the ball. I bet somebody head rolls on this. Not good at all.

3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

They said that there are also duplicate codes too. I havn't tried my CE code yet due to being too ill with the flu to play and enjoy the game but I hope it works fine.

4. ForTheCity

ForTheCity Guest

duplicate codes too? thats just all bad. not sure if i posted the part of the article but they also said some games didn't have the CD in them.

5. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Reminds me of this for some reason:

[​IMG]

What's missing though is that EA handles the customer support and distribution in gamer hell. To be fair though, I'm not sure who would handle those things in gamer heaven...

6. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sounds like the fiasco with the Samurai Empire pre-orders and their missing soulstone codes...

EA does it again....