1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Synchronization error

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Blitzkrieg, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Hi! I keep getting the message " An error has occurred in the synchronization between the login servers and this world. Please close your client and try again."

I am using CC with UOassist. This happens with or without UO assist running, and happens either when selecting a shard or sometimes when selecting the character. Either way, I cannot log in and cannot seem to fix this on my own. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. -Blitz of Cats

2. S.P.A

S.P.A Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you ever resolve this because I am experiencing exactly the same problem for the last week or so.

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

It actually resolved itself. It was a frustrating couple of days though. I still dont know what caused it in the first place but it did jsut go away. Been good almost two months now. Hopefully it will fix itself for you too :(