1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Synchronization errors.. uggg

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deep Ellum Dan, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Deep Ellum Dan

I am getting so tired of this... often, when i try to login to a shard, i get the "An error has occurred in teh synchronization between the login servers and this world.. please close your client and try again... anyone else get that much?

Dixie of Chesapeake likes this.
  2. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor

I get that sometimes, when my internet speed seems low, and the game becomes very slow and lagging when inside.....

3. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

I get it mostly when im switching between EC client and regular client. Not sure what the cause is.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just got this after a power out. when I logged in everything was gone. even in the skills gump was completely empty.
    I had a 2007 backup of my settings and copied that over.

this just happened yesterday and I was in middle of abyss. I had no was to hide as I had no macros and no skills showing.
    lucky I was just out of range of monsters. I got to safe spot and helped out. then when in my house I copied my saved profile (2007) back over this one.

5. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It happens for me when I have two classic clients running but only logged in on one of them. If the client I'm logged in with crashes and I try to login on the remaining client I get the sync error.