1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

t hunter on Pac first ingenious

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by skyman, Apr 26, 2011.

1. skyman

skyman Visitor

Apr 26, 2011
    was alot easier than I thought. Mine was in Ter Mer are the other lands harder.

Only used a tamer and a greater dragon.

give me some feed back on what other lands are like

also looking at a bard/ tamer t hunter template
    taming 90 110 with jewels
    lore 100 120 with jewels
    vet 100 120 with jewels
    music 110
    provoke 110 or peace 110
    magery 80 90 with magery book
    lockpicking 100
    will use cart and mining to find spot and mark rune
  2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 5, 2002
    You could try and find out yourself :p Thats half the fun.
  3. Dread Pirate Robert

Stratics Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Personally, I like Ter Mur and Felucca the best. Ter Mur is fairly easy guardians, and Felucca has the chance for SOT's. I run a Mage/Provoker template for my T hunter, letting the guardians fight amongst themselves... The tougher ones I'll bring in a Tamer as well to take on the Ancient Wyrms, Greater Dragons and such..
  4. anvira

anvira Guest

I just started doing level 6's last week. I too was suprised at how easy it was (I run a Mystic T-Hunter). Personally, for a level 6 I think the Malas mobs are the easiest, with Tram/Fel not far behind. Have yet to try a 6 in Ter Mur. *cheers*
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns Guest

In order of easiest to hardest I find:
    - Ter Mur.
    - Malas
    - Ilshenar (depending on location)
    - Tokuno
    - Trammel
    - Fel (mainly because of the extra caution needed)

Tokuno annoys me because most of the locations have extra overland spawns that are fairly mean and have fast respawn times.

Trammel and Fel primarily because of the Ancient Wyrm that seems determined to dispel everything I throw at it.

I think Ilshenar has the easiest mobs of all but just about every chest is in a heavy spawn location so you have a lot to deal with.