1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

T-Hunting Random Map Poll

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rand Althor, Mar 26, 2012.

?

Do you still do T-Maps since the Randomization?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2012.
  1. Yes, the change made no difference

5.3%
  2. Yes, but not as much as I used to because of the change.

47.4%
  3. Yes, love the change and I T-hunt more!

21.1%
  4. No, because of the Randomization changes I no longer do T-Maps.

26.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rand Althor

Rand Althor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The debates been going on, since the T-Map locations became random... some like it, some don't... but I don't think the proper question has been asked previously... So here goes the true test of the change to indicate if the change was good or bad...

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't do t-hunts as much since the change, because they take a lot more time to do now.

3. The randomization forced me to be more systematic when digging T-Maps, so that I actually find them faster even without any mining skill. I spend about a minute really studying the landmarks, and then use a grid search-n-dig pattern using an EC macro. I usually find the maps in about 2 minutes, and often on the first dig. If it takes more than 2 minutes to find, I stop, review the landmarks again and start over at the beginning.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

It was what caused me to completely flush my first skill (Cart), it was a very hard thing to do, with a lot of soul-searching went on beforehand. A couple more related GM level skills followed and they were much easier, next was library which became trash. For those that like it, Great! I didn't and it put a deep wound in my game play that still hurts. I have zero intention of ever making another, that's for sure.

5. Rand Althor

Rand Althor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran