1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

t map bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by yars, Aug 19, 2010.

1. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it seems that every ingenious map i do wont update after ive completed it, shouldnt it say completed by"name"?
    ive dbl clicked it, gone back to the spot,and everything all msgs say its done but it still reads as if its an uncompleted map.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Silly question, but did you try moving the map? Mine do that until I move them in my pack.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a chest I drop them into and when I do they change..... Then when i get a sizable amount I turn them in!

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Whoa... you can turn in completed maps?
    *blink*
    I thought they had to be tattered.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Library...

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

yes at the Library

7. *SMACKS FOREHEAD*

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Been turning em in for a while .... better than using em to make wall maps or throwing away

9. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yup, now I wish that all your characters on a single account could pool points, just have it account based instead of character based. That would make life easier too ;).

10. yars

yars Lore Keeper

yeah i tried moving them around in my pack, one of them finally changed over to completed after an hour. not sure why they take so long,

11. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

are you smashing the chest? that may be the answer, otherwise you have to wait for the chest to delete

12. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mine are tagged completed by, the second the chest is above ground and I move the map to another bag (even before I pick the lock)

13. If you double click (decode) a map that has already been completed it will tell you that is has already been completed - you can't do a map twice. The label changes are made but just not updated immediately for whatever reason. It will change on its own sooner or later.

14. yars

yars Lore Keeper

yeah im using the context menu option to remove the chest, it does update but it seems like an hour.