1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] T-map /loc Verity Isle?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by etherealman, Jul 23, 2011.

1. etherealman

etherealman Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have Deviously Drawn Treasure Map for a location on Verity Island. (Moonglow) It seems to be just North East of the Academy of Arts, close to the shore line, but for the virtual life of me, I can't locate the elusive treasure tile.
    I've checked Stratics zoom-able map and you can't even click on Verity Isle. I also have a complete map list in my UOAM. This location doesn't exist in that list. I can't find any mention of Moonglow t-map location via Google either.

....and no, I'm not mistaken about the location.

Has anyone ever seen a T-Map for Moonglow?
    Am I bugged maybe?

The O.C.D. in me can't seem to throw out this map. Any help would be apreciated!

Thx

Etherealmanic, cybernoob at large.

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

There was a change not that long ago to t-hunting. Treasure maps now have random locations. Maps for Verity island are not that uncommon.

3. retrorider

retrorider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Don't throw it out!

Keep looking or worst case scenario put in away for 30 days and the location will reset.

4. etherealman

etherealman Visitor

Didn't know about the 30 day reset - very useful info, thank you! I did manage to find a guy in game who gave me a hand. He said he uses MS paint (photo shop would be better if you have it). He just takes a screen shot, copies to clip board, throws it in paint, zooms in and matches up with UOAM. This works best if you also have mining as it allows you to be successful with in four tiles of the chest rather than right on top of it.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:) we have a detailed explanation of that method here:
    Finding Maps

6. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

The more maps I do the better I get at finding them without mining but there are still some that present a problem one perhaps due to uneven ground in the area. I use auotmap and cartographer and stone on 100 mining and still can't get them. Those I wait for the recycle and try at another place. I find myself looking for maps that have easy to locate landmarks such as the oceans edge or a cliff edge or near a road or path or some other close structure and the rest waiting for it to reset.

7. etherealman

etherealman Visitor

Thx very much for the link. It explains the problem I've having. I didnt know the chest was to the side of the pin. No wonder I've been going nuts! lol - jus glad I gave up trying to understand EA around the time they force fed us 3D

Great forum btw. Nice to hang with ppl that give a rip - thank you all.
    *sidewayshappyfaceandstuff*