1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

t maps

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Jun 10, 2011.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Pitmuck lookin fer lvl 5-7 t maps on pitmuck island(aka. horseshoe island) trammel

Ozog
    ice creams man pitmuck

2. My old pal, Layna, loved to do tmaps so much. I never really got into it, mainly because I was too impatient to learn how, but she'd always drag me along to fight the baddies. Good times.

3. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

meees asks her ifin she gots any girkle.

hows yoos bees?

4. Fine, thank you. My oldest just graduated from high school...holllllllly crap. My youngest is now a junior. Holllllly crap again.

Anyway, I've been waiting patiently for something to play. I miss gaming, desperately but have been unimpressed by anything out there. Perhaps I'm just getting too old to play games. I'm looking forward to getting into the Star Wars beta, though.

5. whiterabbit

neber to old to play games. hell i gunna be 65 ina 2 months