1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

T_Amon info that would be handy in s sticky for new players

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by UO Relic, Jul 27, 2009.

1. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Was perusing another board as I am want to do lol and came across this post about commands for TC, some I knew but had to admit a few I did not even know after playing 11yrs, pretty certain it doesnt mention the 'give' commands when you say 'help' on TC and the poster mentions at bottom that there are more. Checked the FAQ's for new players and found no mention of the commands for TC, seems like a pretty handy thing to provide new players but thats me. Cheers :)

say help to get a list of commands and skill abbreviations

set animaltaming 1200 (sets animal taming to 120.0)
    set animaltaming 0 (sets animal taming to 0)

set str 120 (sets strength to 120)
    set str 10 (sets strength to 10)

give arties (gives you a very large set of artifacts, once you do this you may very well need to throw on the ground the artifacts you do no ever want because the bank box will have more items in it than it can hold, meaning you (as in YOU) try place anything into it and you will not be able to, although the system can)

give tokens gives you a set of tokens.

give air gives you a .... pet coloring tool. Click it and then the pet and the pet will be the color of the bush.

give resources gives you way more resources than you will need to make a suit that suites you.

There are more.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

T'Amon's not been a moderator for quite some time, but I'll bring it up to the other people working on the UO Stratics main page about doing one for Test Center commands, if they haven't already started on one.

3. UO Relic

Stratics Veteran

Many thx Basara, I didnt realize T_Amon was no longer a mod as I see his post still regularily on here. As a long time helper of new players i quite often send them to TC to practice and get a good feel for the game so seemed appropraite to give them access to commands

:danceb:
    (why does the Broccoli dance . . . probably because its used the least in cooking in relation to other vegetables)

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

those are sticky posts ... until unstuck, they'll stay there. best guide for staffing on a forum scroll to the bottom and look to the right. there's a list of any staff for the forum.

5. dupadupa

dupadupa Guest

why can i not pick any items up out of my bank box,

it says i cannot pick this up

6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Its a bug that occasionally happens, basically you kinda "lag" while holding something and the system still says your holding it. So, as you have something in your hands you cannot pick anything up.

Easily rectified with a simple re-log...just annoying as hell!

7. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You can also fix it sometimes by casting a spell that requires a target and targeting something - say a heal or or close wounds.

8. Basara

BTW, the subject of this thread is now a Stratics page as of today (Test Center commands)

9. UO Relic

Stratics Veteran