1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tactics Issue

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Spart, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Spart

Spart Visitor

I returned about a month ago, and got all my casters templates back to at least the current decade, so decided to finish my last remaining toon. I had stoned some old skills, and after getting it all worked out I ended up with 120 Swords, but my Tactics is only 100. I tinkered a golem and beat on him a while, and tactics started moving slowly, but the problem is with my Anatomy and Swords so much higher that Tactics, I was damaging the Golem faster then I could keep him healed with my 2nd account Tinker. Was hoping for some ideas of how to catch up on Tactics, because it appears the Golem isn't going to live long with the slow heal time from my other Tinker

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Is actually going to a dungeon and killing stuff somehow out of the question?

Merlin likes this.
  3. hirikawa

hirikawa Journeyman

Tactics & Anatomy as far as i remember rise fast with farming for example Navrey. You can get Tangle as extra.

4. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

If you're human and have done the Spellweaving quest, you can use Gift Of Renewal.

If you have Spellweaving on a stone you could use Dryad Allure for an Arctic Ogre Lord which have 100% Poison Resist.

Something else I see recenty does too... uh Diabolical Seaweed I think, though that involves a long quest and they damage and parra you frequently.

5. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Also ogrelords or arctic overlords are good for gains even without sw. Just go to spawn spot and pound onthem. Quick gold too.

6. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Go pound Exodus minions at Blackthorn's dungeon. They spawn really fast and you get the chance of getting the odd minax drop while training.