1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Magery] tactics mage template

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by hukor, Dec 8, 2009.

1. hukor

hukor Guest

I have been contemplating a template like this for some time. I need somehelp with what kind of mods I should concentrate on for my suit.
    120 mage
    120 eval
    120 med
    120 tactics
    120 anat the extra 20 is for dmg
    120 left for weapon skill parry if I want to use mage weapons or something fun like alchemy or poison bushido .... heck even necro ss if I want to mess with med and anat points.

any bad points you can see?
  2. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

go archery with a balanced bow
  3. hukor

hukor Guest

what kind of mods would I need on my suit? I don't know stamina formula. to make it worth it I would have to invest in a minimum dex base. 70 good enough for bows?..............
    the other route I was thinking was armor ignore with a kryss or katana. that way I could stack str and int
  4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

i believe u need real weap skill to use specials(no mage weap), 80+ dex for 100% effective parry. u will also need to use several stamina regen slots without focus. u may want to ask in the warrior section as they would likely know alot more on what u would need combat wise.