1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tactics needed or not?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ReaperNI, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

has anyone ever tested in a pvp situtation wether 120 tactics makes a difference vs 90 tactics? i am wondering if these extra 30 points could be better spent eles where. thanks TYR
  2. Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    You need 90 REAL tactics to do secondary specials.

At 100 Tactics you receive bonus damage.

Above that is all up to you. 100 to 120 damage increase may be worth it to some, while not that critical to others.
  3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I see no big difference from 90-120. Just a big waist of skill
  4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

If you're using DIRECT damage like AI, Deathstrike, Nerve strike, I don't think you will notice a difference
  5. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 26, 2005
    except if you use parry 100 tactics allows a longer duration of evasion.
  6. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

this is incorrect......you need tactics AND ANATOMY both at gm to recieve the evasion bonus......not just one or the other
  7. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

right now i run
    120 bush
    120 tactics
    120 swords
    120 parry
    90 heal
    90 anatomy
    45 med

are you guys saying if i drop tactics to 110 and add it to anatomy to be 100 ill get a longer evasion?TYR
  8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Seems to indicate that.
    from the Samurai FAQ
  9. Also,
    You lose 6.25% damage bonus from the drop in Tactics, but gain 10% for the skill increase in Anatomy, overall net gain of 3.75% damage bonus increase.
  10. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

yes but if i have 99 anatomy and 120 tactics i wont get the bonus for example......gotta have at least gm in both correct?
  11. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

yes 2 second bonus