1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tactics requirement for special moves

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by kokopelli, Feb 28, 2009.

1. kokopelli

kokopelli Guest

Is it 90 real skill for the secondary specials or can I cheat here a little with +tactics jewelry?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you can use jewels to boost it up

3. kokopelli

kokopelli Guest

Well, appearenty not... :(
    Just dropped to 78 real tactics (now 91 with jewels) and I can not use secondary special anymore - keeps telling me that I need 90 weapon/tactics.

4. Divie

Divie Guest

Yes unfortunately you need 90 real skill :(

5. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

You do need at least 90 real tacs/weapon to use both specials. Otherwise I could have only had 80 real archery and still has 120 archery =)

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Rgg my bad sorry just went and tested this that really sucks

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Whats worse is stat lossed dexxers can still use them both as they have 90 real skill!

8. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you do have the 90 REAL skill on tactics to execute secondary specials. However, even if you did have 90 already, you can still amp your damage output with +tactics skill jewelry. It will still boost your damage :).