1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

tactics

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Razeial, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Razeial

Razeial Guest

can somone tell me what to fight to get to 90 tactics? im currently at 60 tactics...

2. Jolt

Jolt Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Tactics won't raise if you're trying to hunt monsters that are above it's level. For example if you're hunting dragons with 60 tactics then it won't raise.

The way I like to raise tactics is to buy it to 40 in NH, train it to 50 on the quest, then go straight for a 6gp wrestle until the gains run dry then move onto a 8gp wrestler. Once the gains run dry on that (80ish), you can either move onto a paladin or a golem (with a poison weapon). This will take you up to and beyond 100.

If you wanna do it through normal gameplay, I'd say grab a fast weapon and go and rip through the spawn at Despise or Deceit.

3. Razeial

Razeial Guest

you're referring to the wrestlers in jhelom?

4. Jolt

Jolt Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, in the pit. The fighters without a weapon equipped (or any of them if you can disarm).

5. willieturner

willieturner Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The way I like to raise tactics is to buy it to 40 in NH, train it to 50 on the quest,

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain? NH? the quest?

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Your answer can be found in the Warrior FAQ.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

NH refers to New Haven

for a few of the skills you can find a trainer in NH that once u accept quest u will find yur gains come very quickly to get u to 50. There is a NPC by bank called profession helper (or some such) that will tell you all the skills that can be trained and the name of the NPC who gives the quest