1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tags

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sliced, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Sliced

Sliced Visitor

Recent events.... it doesnt matter what flag i fly, there is going to be anger. is this my fault? absolutely not. i was not asked, hey, K'Spah, i feel this way, support me?. and granted i havent been here long enough to earn that respect. but Bottom line, I came here for the challenge and the seige rule set. to meet new people. i would like to call people on all sides, friends. they all helped me get started here.. and now im sandwiched into the middle. when you join an alliance that works well together and you are new, and it disintegrates. dont get mad at the newbies for following the ones they are most familiar with. its not about win or lose its about social fun in vent, where we would like to see everyone we have come to like and enjoy spending time with.. barring that. anyone angry at me can either F off.. or come make a toon on LS with my guild who are so tight knit we have played together for 3 years. never F'd each other and have full access to all houses. never has one item gone missing. THAT is friendship. and that is what you get from me. That was earned friendship. Can you earn it? ask yourselves that.

Rizarium and Lore Denin (GL) like this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Dont worry so much. I have four times been told several times on forums, that someone will find me ingame and kill and dryloot me. They did find me, 2 vas red PK's and 2 was Virtue Knights. All cases it ended up with me dead, ressed and no looting at all.

So it's not always so mad as it sounds.

#2 FrejaSP, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    Lore Denin (GL) likes this.
  3. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I don't understand a single word out of that text.

4. Charles

Charles Adventurer

You're talking about Freja's text right? I usually have a hard time understanding hers. I think it's english.. It looks like it.. I'm just lost in translation.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I tryed to fix the text, hope it's easier to read now :)

6. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

You tryed and you sycceded.

#6 Marisa Kirisame, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015