1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Tailor / Imbuer required again

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Dec 14, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2 more projects...pure pvm...mainly for shame...top level monsters

elf sampire .....and
    garg mystic stone form dexer

not looking for the god suit...just base suits wanted.....i can add nicknacks to each............what ya got in ya lockers for what price

gotta be 70s or near..with mana/stamina/hitpoint inceases/regens....

kinda guessing neither needs to be lrc either...so extra mod slot?

267 208 357

2. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, i can do this elf sampire suit :

resists all 70´s

+10 skill in one of your choose
    DCI 45
    HCI 45
    STAM INC 48
    LMC 40
    STR 18
    HPI 15 (25 with crimsom , not incluided)
    DI 59
    MI 9

cloak, crimson , trinket, shoes, weapon, shield slots are free. (robe is a +2 stats one that is included, but you can change it if you want)

So how much are you willing to pay for this suit?

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

icqed ya mate

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

just a question....to put my mind at rest ....my current samp runs on a jeweled template that allows 120 x5 fence/parry/tacts/bush/ resist spell with 99 necro and 74 chiv.....basically having 4 x 13= 52 extra skills on the ring and bracelet to allow for the cap 720 plus extra 52...so 772 skil cap...with hci16 dci 20 and di 46 split between the ring and brace too...so kinda ok items......

i use a crafted wood armor set thats gives the +30 dci bonus but is all late 65-75 resist in vamp form and a crimmy and a totem....the suit at present does not allow me to chain AI as i run out of mana always...my kryss as got 50% HLL HSL AND HML. elemental slayer with 25 di..hence i need a better suit build...the samp can easily take 2 wind elementals with very slight damage..but struggles with 3!!! but nothing else really on level 5 shame

my question is ..can a good suit still be made while still using the existing ring and brace???? or have a got to sacrafice some skills to allow a better suit with more suitable ring/bracelet....

iam happy with raistlans suit above and the price he wants for it...indeed i have told him to make me it....just means ive gotta drop chop and change skills......an was curious to my first template as above

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you're a fencer I would suggest you use a Leafblade rather than Kryss, as it has a higher base damage. More damage = more mana leeched = more AIs :)

6. RaistlinNowhere

Stratics Veteran

Risso thats exactly the same i told him hehehe, plus feint thats awesome too :p

About the skills, i told him a template like this one ( same im running ) :

fencing 120
    anatomy 100
    tactics 100
    bushido 120
    necro 99
    chival 76
    parry 120

With this one he will only need +15 skill on ring or brac, and plus the +10 skill he can choose, he can raise chival to 86. Like i told him , if he want to use resist, he can swap anatomy for resist if hes going to fight a caster monster or not.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

thanks rasti...hey i have took in the info u told me was simply asking the question if it was viable to build a suit without a ring and brace..use them for skills and di....maybe it is not.....hey i will swop to leafblades...just need my smith /imbuer to gather more ingrediants for the slayer

8. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Better to drop parry down 40 points and have anatomy and tactics both at 120..I only have 60 parry on my sampires and it works fine.

9. RaistlinNowhere

Stratics Veteran

i run 100 on tactics and anatomy , and reach 300% cap DI without EOO. You must have 120 parry for evasion work perfectly ^^

10. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

pff, who needs evasion :)

11. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Your samps suck.