1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] tailoring/abyssal cloth

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by mcrowe1082, Jan 25, 2010.

1. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

ok real quick question in order to make a robe out of abyssal cloth is tailoring the only skill you need? i have 120 tailor and tried 3 separate times to make a robe out of abyssal cloth and all 3 times i got a plain grey robe. anyone have any idea why that is? plz help before i spend any more time or money on attempting this.

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is Abyssal cloth the only cloth you have in your packpack?

3. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

yes only had the 16 abyssal cloth required for robe and made sure to take out all other cloth before hand

4. I wasn't aware it would do anything with tailoring. What is it supposed to look like? I have only heard of it being used for imbuing.

5. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ehh you get a robe of abyssal cloth that have the same cololur that the cloth had? lol
    It would look exactly like the shroud of the condemned so i dont see why anyone would make one.

6. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

well turns out a gargoyle character cannot make anything out of abyssal cloth. i made some cloth and gave to a human character and made robe with no problem.

7. Well it sounds like your gargoyle can make stuff with it but the color doesn't hold? If the human makes it does it have a descriptor like "abyssal cloth shirt" or is it just the color that the unused cloth is? I haven't seen abyssal cloth yet can you post a picture?

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

is your *do no color* option on?