1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tailoring Cloth Rewards

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Thrakkar, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Personally I find these colors pretty nice but the cloth itself is next to useless. Usually people tend to wear clothes with stats, which you can't craft.
    So why not remove those rewards and replace them with dye tubs with the exact same colors? Since we get a stack of 100 per cloth currently, make these dye tubs consumable with i.e. 10 uses per tub. Or bottle them up like natural dyes, whatever...

#1 Thrakkar, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've been crafting them into cloth gargoyle armour on Siege. Though I can't seem to persuade male gargoyles to buy the pink ones :D

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My tailor Rose makes Rhiannon outfits out of the reward cloth. She likes to have a fancy shirt, skirt, fancy dress and feathered hat in all colors. Now if we just had some clothing racks to show them off. :)

Note: something else you can do if you don't want all that reward cloth is to dye it all one color and combine it and use it to fill BODs (at least you used to be able to do this).

4. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd have to agree. Dyes would be much better.

You could still dye normal clothing with them, or artefact/replica items.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

There was talk of some reward changes at Fairfax.

I'd like to see the above change.

BTW, you can reforge hats with runics, even if you can't create runic hats. As long as you don't put cannot be repaired or brittle on it (forget which) it will retain the reward cloth color.